From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 11:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: HDLC, line protocols, and keepalives. [7:62928]

It sure sounds like your service provider isn't using keepalives, i.e. has
"no keepalive" configured on their serial interface. Both ends have to
either be using keepalives or not, with the same timer.

You would think that they would checked that, but the symptoms point to that
being the problem. Let us know if that's not the case, though. In fact, let
us know if you find out that it is the case! Thanks.

Priscilla