Hi, I have a 4000-M router that I installed 2 4Meg flash modules in and I
partitioned them to look like its an 8 Meg module. I loaded an ios image on
it. Everything looks ok and it works fine until I power off the router.
After I power down the router and than start it back up it boots in to the
router prompt. On doing a show flash I see an invalid checksum. Is it
because I am using 2 4 Meg flash modules. I know if I use a single 8 Meg
module it works fine but I am just trying to put my 4 meg modules to good
use. After I tftp another image it works fine until I power off the router
and than again its the same thing. I would appreciate any help. Please let
me know. Thanks.