Hi Andrew ..

I presume that your cat is running CAT0S.

What you need to do is basically the following, say for example you only
wanted to allow 192.168.0.0/24 telnet access to your Cat

set ip permint 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 telnet

You can also add specific host
set ip permit 192.168.1.5 255.255.255.255 telnet

You can also uses these lists to restrict ssh and snmp access to your
catallyst.

Once you have created your permit list, enter the command
set ip permit enable | disable to enable and disable access.#

Hope this helps.