Hi all.  Here is a scneario that I need your help on:

I have a RAS server that has 2 ethernet interfaces for egress traffic.  The
IP addressing on each interface are on separate networks.  In addition, the
dialin pools configured on the RAS are in separate networks from each other
as well as from those defined on the ethernet interfaces of the RAS.  Each
Ethernet interface gateway points to a Cisco 2620 router which each of the
routers have their own connection to the internet via 2 separate providers.
No BGP being done.  The IP Pool addressing on the RAS server are from each
of the providers.  So Pool A IPs are from Sprint and Pool B are from Choice1.

So in the event that one dialin user gets an IP from Pool B but gets routed
to Router A, the user will not go any where because each provider will not
route the other provider IPs.  My goal was to be able to say on the RAS that
" pool A goes out of ethernet port 1" and "Pool B goes out ethernet port 2"
but the RAS solution that I am using will not allow this to be done.  So I
thought about creating a route-map on the Cisco's to be applied to the
ethernet interface (ingress) as an inbound policy.  The route-map on Router
A would need to say something like:  "If Pool B which belongs to Router B,
then set IP next-hop to Router B ethernet interface".  Both routers know
about each other.  I would like to know if all I would need to do is the
following or if I need something else or maybe I cant do it.  Thanks.

Here is what I come up with:

ROUTER A:

route-map from-RAS permit 10
 match ip address 1
 set ip next-hop 192.168.1.2

interface Ethernet 0/0
 description Traffic from Pool A
 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip policy route-map from-RAS

access-list 1 permit

The same will be done on the ROUTER B but with the appropriate IPs.

Thanks in advance.