Yes this can work.  I have a couple suggestions:
1)Make your access-list in the route map an extended ACL since you need to
base this forwarding on source address.
2)Consider applying this type of policy on the RAS server.  If Cisco it can
be defined in the virtual interface template specific to this single RAS
device.  Though with the simple topology that appears to exist doing the
policy routing on the RAS device may be less efficient than the 2600's.
3)Make sure the RAS device either handles asymmetric routing for packets
inbound to it.  Or that both 2600's have routes to the proper Ethernet
interfaces of this RAS device.

You might consider using virtual routers on the RAS server to achieve the
same effects.

Also you might consider solving your root problem of not announcing your
address space out both available services....or are you using el-cheapo xDSL
service for this?

Good Luck,
Darrell Newcomb
http://www.hayaitacos.net/mpeer/

""CiscoNewbie""  wrote in message
> Hi all.  Here is a scneario that I need your help on:
>
> I have a RAS server that has 2 ethernet interfaces for egress traffic.
The
> IP addressing on each interface are on separate networks.  In addition,
the
> dialin pools configured on the RAS are in separate networks from each
other
> as well as from those defined on the ethernet interfaces of the RAS.  Each
> Ethernet interface gateway points to a Cisco 2620 router which each of the
> routers have their own connection to the internet via 2 separate
providers.
> No BGP being done.  The IP Pool addressing on the RAS server are from each
> of the providers.  So Pool A IPs are from Sprint and Pool B are from
Choice1.

> So in the event that one dialin user gets an IP from Pool B but gets
routed
> to Router A, the user will not go any where because each provider will not
> route the other provider IPs.  My goal was to be able to say on the RAS
that
> " pool A goes out of ethernet port 1" and "Pool B goes out ethernet port
2"
> but the RAS solution that I am using will not allow this to be done.  So I
> thought about creating a route-map on the Cisco's to be applied to the
> ethernet interface (ingress) as an inbound policy.  The route-map on
Router