Hi,
do not buy old 10 Mbps Hubs or switches unless they are very
cheap (Cisco 1924 switches are cheap on Ebay).
I suggest to test the following version if you use 10/100
switches: Set the switch to 10Mbps full duplex and leave the PC
at AUTO. This could make the upgrade easier because you have
just to configure the switch.
Jens Neelsen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]