Larry,

   Thank you for your reply, however what I was speaking of did not
involve SSL.  I know this may seem strange I know I am not mistaking. I
checked with my Cisco instructor and he also remembered the exploit.
The instructor even verified the passwords and config on the router.  I
am assuming he knows what he is doing because he is certified by Cisco
to teach.  He however could not recall how to preform the attack.

   This attack involed straight Telnet.  I know in our labs at school we
use IOS 11.2, and the attack was successful.

Any one else know of this?

Thank you,
Steve