I would say that it is sufficient from a technology and principles
viewpoint. When supplemented by an old out of date cisco press cert guide
and the exam blueprints it was sufficient for me to pass DCN and CID late
last year.

I am not really disagreeing with John, just trying to add to what he said.

In any case, your individual milage may vary.

        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CC[DNI]P, CSS1, etc

--On 25 February 2003 21:37 +0000 John Neiberger