Top Down Network Design plus the cisco product quick reference were what i
used to prepare.

if they havent changed the test in the past few years, be sure to get
familiar with all the EOL WAN switching hardware and LANE...LOL

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exam
s/640-025.html

""Steve Gamer""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am curious why ciscopress.com lists Priscilla's book under the CCDA
> certification when I see so many comments that it is one of, if not the
best
> book to prepare for CCDP.  Even in the CCDA section it is listed last.
Now