Howdy folks...

I need to set the next hop on a 3550 (with the EMI Image) based on the
protocol type.  We've got a number of transparent proxy servers, each
one handling a different type of traffic (One for HTTP...  One for
SMTP...  Etc.).

No problem, right?  Wrong.

Merrily, I configured my access-lists to identify the various traffic
types.  I then created the route-map statements to set ip next-hop for
each of the types of traffic.  I then went to my vlan interface to
apply the route-maps, but lo and behold, no "ip policy" command.

How can I apply the route-maps to my interface?

Is there another way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Alan