route-map isn't listed as a command in the
documentation so it's probably something from full IOS
that isn't supported. They may add support in the
future.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c3550/12112cea/3550scg/swuncli.htm#xtocid24

Unsupported route map commands on 3550 (latest code):

match route-type {level-1 | level-2}
set as-path {tag | prepend as-path-string}
set automatic-tag
set dampening
set ip destination ip-address mask
set ip next-hop