Hello, I have 4 routers, R1, R2 and R3 running Ospf and R1, R3 and R4
running
Eigrp. Mutual redistribution on R1 and R3 between Ospf and Eigrp.Is there
a neat and clean way to prevent Ospf routes coming back to Eigrp and
vice-versa? I was thinking the following:1st option: Use the distance
cmd.Set the distance to 130 to both protocols. Then set the right dist.
for both Ospf  and Eigrp referenced by an ACL. 2nd option: Use
distribute-listsSet distribute-list out under both Ospf and Eigrp
permitting and denying Eigrp routes referenced by an ACL 3rd option: Use
tagsMatch and set tags in both directions. Any advice is gratefully
appreciated.Thank you.Sincerely,CN