Kris,
The following will be a start for your goal..

Cisco IP Telephony by ciscopress - David Lovell
Cisco IP Telephony Network Design Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ip_tele/network/
Cisco IP Telephony Solution Guide
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/solution_guide/index.html

DQoS is all QoS, pretty straight forward. Hands on experience helped quite a
bit. There is a QoS book from Cisco Press, the book is a few years old and
is poorly layed out. The IOS 12.2 QoS guide follows the exam blueprint
pretty closely and is a great reference.
Cisco AVVID QoS Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ip_tele/avvidqos/index
.htm
Cisco IOS QoS Solutions Guide 12.2
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos
_c/

Cisco Voice over Frame relay, ATM and IP by ciscopress - Steve McQuery
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/voice
_c/vcprt1/index.htm

Be aware that you need to find as many pdfs as possible related to the topic
because the technology is still going trough many changes........

Good luck,

Juan Blanco