  From: Elijah Savage
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 5:26 AM
  Subject: FCS Errors between 2 5500's [7:64072]

  All,

  Last night I had to shutdown a gig fiber trunk between 2 5500's to run
  on a 100M trunk we setup as a backup. The FCS errors are only showing up
  on one side the fiber between the 2 cats were replaced but the errors
  are still showing up. Which side would you all say you would replace the
  fiber daughter card the one with the errors or the side without the
  errors?