Ok, I'm trying to capture TCP, specifically Telnet traffic going between two
routers on 2 ports of the bridge.  I have a protocol
analyzer on port 1/2 (I've tried other bridge ports as well). The routers
come in on 1/2 and 2/3.

To start I enter the command 'set span 2/3 1/2 both' on the 5000 bridge.  I
do a 'show span' to check that the configuration took, all looks good.

I fire up the analyzer on 1/2 and succesfully initiate telnet from one
router to the other.  My problem is that I see no TCP traffic at all, plenty
of CDP, OSPF and STP traffic but no TCP.  When I telnet from my box to the
router I see plenty of the Telnet traffic.  Why am I not able to see the
traffic via the span command?  Thanks.

Richard