You may be able to avoid throwing a VPN concentrator into the mix just yet.

Need more information before this can be answered, but it could be that the
source address of your home system is being NATed, which can interface with
IPsec.  It could be that your Pix is blocking.

Before you tear into your Pix's configuration, take it out of the equation
and ensure that you can establish the VPN as you did before you installed
the Pix.  If successful, then put your Pix back into the mix.  Check a few
things:

1. are you translating the VPN client's source IP address?

2. are you permitting IPsec traffic to pass untranslated?

3.  are IPsec responses permitted to return to your VPN client?

4. Does the Pix at work only accept IPsec from specific addresses?

Obviously, since the work Pix and your VPN client did not change, the
problem lies with the configuration of the PIx you have at home.

HTH,

Charles

""Kevin O'Gilvie""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You have to do a IPSEC tunnel from Pix to Pix or Purchase VPN
Concentrator.