From: Steve Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 11:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN Client behind PIX [7:64358]

OK gang here is the scenario. We have a PIX at work running VPN. I have
a 515 at home. Before I put the 515 at home in I could use the VPN
client to connect to work. Now I can not. I remember a year or so back
reading a Cisco article about this and that you had to use a certain IP
range on the remote (my house) network. Does anyone know anything about
this? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Steve Smith
Enterprise Engineer