From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 6:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Slighlty Off Topic .... IP Phone Ring Tones [7:64461]

I have converted some mp3 sounds to RAW. I copy these to the call manager,
and
my 7940 can select the new ring tone. However, the quality is really poor
!!!

I was wondering if anyone has done this, how they resolved it, and if anyone
knows where I can download RAW sound files from.

Kind regards

Paul ...