if you didn't need the the simulated telco switch d-channel, then your best
bet would be to use a PBX system. in other words, if you simple needed the
lines to be circuit switched like a isdn cloud would do without the actual
isdn protocols.

this is basically putting in an NT2, but bypassing any need for a NT1 by not
having any real outside isdn service.

scott

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]