what I would check is....open up the case and see if there is a "credit
card"/PC card/pcmcia flash memory module inserted into the mainboard (you'll
see the slot, its obvious). also make sure there is standard memory inserted
in the regular memory slots.

lets us know what you find.

scott

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]