Hi all

I am planning to implement Compression on all my Routers. We are using cisco
2610 routers with IOS 12.1 at all my locations.
guide me how i can go about it. I had read on Internet that there is a AIM
module for compression. is there any configuration to be done on routers for
enabling compression.I had read on internet that we can implement hardware as
well as software compression.
what is the difference between two. do you need the AIM modules for
implementing software compression. Can anyone explain me in detail. Urgent
Response please.

Thanks/Regards,
K.Srinivas