hi

i see no reasons why it can't be done.
u could use the following in int config mode:
                 ip helper-address x.x.x.x
use the brodcast address of the network that should receive the udp traffic
(directed broadcast).
specify the udp port that the application uses, by the following in global
config mode:
                  ip forward-protocol udp x

Regards, Amar.

""Sam Sneed""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> This sounds like a strange scenario but it is necessary. Lets say I have
> network A 192.168.100.0/24 and network B 10.10.10.0/24 . There is an
> application running on server on network. It delivers data to clients via
> UDP braodcast. It can't be configured to do multicast or unicast. I have
> clients on network B that need to get these broadcasts. I can't afford a
> dedicated link like a t1. So this feed needs to go over internet. If I put
> 2500 router on each network, could I create a GRE tunnel and forward the
UDP