From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Jason Viera
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 1:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Changing the Default VLAN on a 3550?? [7:64811]

This may be a stupid question, but after searching Cisco's site and the
groupstudy archives for an answer, and not finding anything, I figured I'd
ask. What command will allow me to change the default management vlan from
vlan 1 to any other vlan?? I also understand this will negatively affect
other protocols being sourced from the management vlan, any comments, ideas?
Thanks in advance, Jason