I don't think you can configure 2 default gateways.  I think you can
configure two gateways of last resort using floating static routes:

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 [destination address] [cost]

i.e.

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.1.1.1 90
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.1.2.1 80

It will always use the first one, unless the route is not there.

Dave

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]