From: Skarphedinsson Arni V. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 9:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 9E0-541 Exam trobules [7:65162]

Damm routing and switching Spec. exam 9E0-541, I have taken It two times in
two weeks, and failed both times the first time I got 819 need 825, today I
got 777, !!!!

I am soooo pissed, at myself for the mostpart

but this exam is rather hard, atleast the version I got to day, the one I
got last week was ok, but I just did not know anything about the SOHO
products, so that failed me, but today totaly diffrent,
anyone here that has passed this exam ?

I have CCNA/DA CCNP/DP and passed all of them in the first try.

are the specilazition exams this much harder ???

well, just letting of some steem, I guess I wait for two weeks now and the
try It again...