If you're referring to Clifford, I regret to say (on Howard's behalf in case
he doesn't see this post) that he passed away a few months ago.  He now has
three new cats named Mr. Clark, Rhonda, and either Misha or Ding.  I never
did figure out whether it was one or the other.

And all of them, especially Clifford, deserve honorable mention!

>>> Logan, Harold 3/12/03 1:46:49 PM >>>
You forgot to thank a very important contributor to the list.

On behalf of us all, I would also like to thank Howard's cat. =)