I think it depends on the question. I've found that most exams will give a
little hint, either the answer doesn't support both choices or the question
will have some comment of suitability of subnets.

if I had to choose though, I'd choose 2^6-2, since it wasn't till 12.0 that
the ip-subnet zero was made default and the tests were written prior to
that.

scott

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]