  From: Navin Parwal
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 4:21 AM
  Subject: Cepsetup

  The configs for the CA server and PIX are given on the cisco site or the
CSPFA book , i am sending to u the cepsetup .
  do have the service packs installed on ur system as well .

  cheers

  Navin Parwal
  CCNP , CCDP , CSS1

  am getting nuts on this, is there any specific steps for configuring the
  Microsoft CA Server for working with the IOS and PIX ?

  Or do I follow the defaults ?

  Is there any doc where I can see this explained ?

  The conf on pix and ios side is simple but I don't now if the CA Server is
  configured correctly.

  Where can I find the updated cepsetup.exe, I already tried in Microsoft's
  site
  but nothing.

  Thanks in advance,
  Bruno