After reviewing configs on CCO regarding running VoIP over a dedicated
pt-pt T1 (with encap ppp), do I really need to run multi-link ppp
template if I don't need to do link fragmentation & interleaving on
serial interface?   All 24 channels are available for data

I don't see any serialization issues, thus no need to fragment large
packets - thus no multilink interface config required.  Am I thinking
this thru correctly, or is there something that am I missing here?

regards,
dimitri