Bad news all - failed. I got 803 from the required 825.

Comments:
Another nasty exam comparable to the old design (CCDA) exam - bad English
and some exceptionally vague questions. The new simulations were rather
nice, but I feel robbed. There are many interpretations to some of the
questions answers based on specific wording so I am interested in what / how
Cisco determines as correct. Some of the answer choices had 2 parts - one
correct and other was total rubbish. Problem here is that not one of the
answers to choose from was actually correct. I will not go any further here
due to NDA.

Anyhow - I think I will write in another 2-3 weeks. Some more preparation to
go.

Not quite CCSP yet - Andrew

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 02:54:33PM +0000, Andrew Larkins wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am sitting my Cisco SAFE Implementation Exam tomorrow morning at 10am.
Any