Pete,
I remember that to run ISIS you need to have a "j" image which is an
enterprise image or a "p" image which is a service provider image.    For
memory requirements and checking the image with the service provider or
enterprise you can check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/sw-ios.shtml

-rbx10