I'm working on a practice lab problem.

there are two domains - OSPF and EIGRP

The two domains can only communicate via ISDN

OSPF---R1-------ISDN------R2----EIGRP

R1 is where redistribution takes place. The ISDN link is in the EIGRP
domain.

Pretty much I've concluded that the only way this works is that here have to
be static default routes on R1 and R2 pointing to eachother. The only other
way I can see this working is for the ISDN link to be permanently up.

Unfortunately, the lab instructions are not very clear on this point. The
only relevant instructions are:

1) no broadcast packets should initiate a DDR session. Multicast packets
should be able to traverse the ISDN link.

2) use an access-list 120 for any filters you may need for DDR

3) only IP traffic will need to traverse the link

That multicast instruction is interesting. Am I on the right track thinking
the test here is to let the link stay up forever by defining the EIGRP
hellos as "interesting" ?? thoughts?

Chuck
--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"