Hi

We are currently hiring Senior Dot Net Developer for one of our client in
FL. Kindly send me suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: Senior Dot Net Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: Long Term Contract

My client is seeking candidates who have at-least 3 - 5 years experience in
the following areas:

1. ASP.NET using NET 3.5 framework.
2. Enterprise Library 3.1,
3. Web Client Factory Feb 2008 version
4. Guidance Automation Packages (GAX).
5. Building data access components using Web Services Factory and WCF.
6. Built application using Agile or RUP development methodology.
7. Third party visual components like Telerik or Infragistics.
8. Knowledge of SQL Server
9. Writing complex SQL queries

--
Thanks