Hello *Friends*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title :  *Data Modeler with ERWin *
Location : Detroit, MI
Duration : 6 month contract

*NOTE : Candidates must be available for face to face interview in Detroit,
MI. *

8 years experience in overall IT
5 plus years experience as a Data Modeler
Oracle Database experience necessary
Great communication skills
3 plus years with Erwin tool
Candidates must understand the inner workings of the Data Modeler without
the use of a modeling Tool.
Candidates must be able to draw a data model by hand and show the
relationships between data tables
SharePoint a plus

Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,