Hello,

My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name
Tecsplus
Consulting. We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking
experienced
IT professionals for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS. You can
reply me back on sre...@tecsplus.com if you have any available resources.

Role: Network engineer with NSX
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Culpeper, VA

Mode of interview: Face to face after telephonic

Job description:

·         Cisco Networking (Route/Switch), Vmware NSX experience, operational
support

·         Must be a team player

·         Candidate have to work onsite at client place.

Feel free to call me on my below direct number for any further question/queries.

Awaiting your response

Regards,
Samir | Technical Recruiter
Tecsplus Consulting