Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
QA TESTER Android iOS QA Tester
Raleigh, NC
1 Year Renewing Contract
*

Must-haves
Android or Droid
3 years of Automated testing experience
Experience with performance/functional testing
SOAP
Experience working within a mobile community

Plusses
REST
Day-to-Day
looking for an automated software tester to join some of the industry's
brightest minds in developing, testing and deploying today's most advanced
Internet technologies. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and
appetite for learning new technologies, collaborating with a team, and
understanding cloud technologies. The perfect candidate is familiar with
voice protocols, and data networking technologies, CUCM, and IP
internetworking. The developers on the team will work very closely with the
QA engineers as they design and web applications for major service
providers.

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email:
harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com</mc/compose?to=harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com>
,*harrywilso...@gmail.com </mc/compose?to=harrywilso...@gmail.com>*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *