Hi,

strong Silverlight developer:

We really need help in this technology asap.

Design experience is also nice but we now have an urgent need to get
someone in here with experience developing and
deploying enterprise wide Silverlight applications.

Need Rockstar Silverlight developers

Location--NYC
Rate-Open
Duration-6-12 Months+

Must send:-

Short writeup or Paragraph on comfortability with requirement:
Consultant Name-
Cell-
Email-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Expected Hourly Rate ?:
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-
Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,
Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):

2 Professional References:

*
*
*
Regards,
Suman Bakshi Sam
Resource Manager || Harrier Infotech USA Inc
Office -732-637-0815 || Fax- 732-626-8888
suman.bak...@harriersys.com
sa...@bullhornstaffing.com
2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902