Hello,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

Job Role:         SQL Developer (3 Openings)

Location:        Plantation, FL

Duration:        6+Months

(Rate $40/hr on C2C max)

Interviews: phone screen to hire! Phone interview tomorrow at 9, 10, and
10:30 am!

MUST HAVES:

*         Experience developing SSIS packages for data migration and loads

*         Strong database experience working with SQL Server development

*         Strong database experience working with SQL Server 2005/2008

*         Experience creating stored procedures

*         Some front end development experience

DAY TO DAY:

Our client is looking to bring on strong SQL developers to come in and work
on SQL server, SSIS, and Stored Procedure development with some frontend
development.  He or she will be working on the programming of a huge
application for a critical CRM call center application.

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362iha...@gainam.net
<mailto:917-475-8362iha...@gainam.net>  I