*Client is looking to grow data infrastructure development team to help
wire our data sources to Hadoop, to Teradata and to Microstrategy.*

Location: Chicago/CA/PA

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate : $50/hr

*We'd love it if you were a contributor to the Hadoop family of open
source; we'd love it if you have experience with Vertica and/or with
*Microstrategy...
but most importantly, we want you to salivate at the mention of 'big data'
and we want you to jump up and down with excitement at the thought of being
a part of the initial team to design and build the data systems behind our
international platform!

A sampling of experiences on the wish-list are:

   - Lots of years experience with working with a modern BI stack, web
   logs, Hadoop
   - Experience dealing with scale... a lot of data, a lot of users
   - You've gotta be flexible! You want to be flexible! You love being
   flexible! We've got so many problems to solve!

Some more technical requirements and nice-to-haves:

   - *5+ years of *nix experience*
   - *5+ years of various database experience... Oracle/MySQL/Hadoop/etc
   ... *
   - *5+ years of experience with C/C++/Java/Python*
   - *5+ years scripting experience with Perl, for example*
   - *Standard data warehousing approaches would be nice to know... star
   schema anyone?*

Send me resumes A SAP

*David*

Ida Solutions, Inc

da...@idasolutions.net

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.***