Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Demonstrated experience in all aspects and phases of Project
   Management, including tracking project status, producing project plans and
   producing Project Status reports using project management tools such as
   Microsoft Project.
   - Demonstrated Experience managing an IT project with a minimum of 4
   Information Technology Staff.
   - Demonstrated Experience with Business Requirement documentation
   development using Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio. (i.e. -business
   requirements documents, use cases, flow charts, report mock-ups, swim lane
   diagrams, prototypes, screen designs).
   - Demonstrated Experience managing the development of forensic
   applications including knowledge of related Criminal Procedure Law.
   - Demonstrated Experience with Oracle 9i,10G, or 11G. including
   understanding data structures, table relationships and SQL.
   - Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master Managing an Agile project
   using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
   - Scrum Master Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Project
   Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified
   Scrum Professional (CSP) - A copy of the certification must be submitted
   with the Candidate Response Form.
   - Project Manager Professional Certification: Certified Associate
   Project Manager (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) - A copy of
   the certification must be submitted with the Candidate Response Form.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com