Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me immediately
at *amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com <amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title                      VMWARE ADMIN*

Location                       Minnesota/Plymouth

Duration                       6 Month/ Contract

*MOI                              Tel + skype*

*Best rate $47/hr on c2c.*

*Qualifications:*

·     Minimum 3 years experience in build and administration of VMWare
ESX/VSphere environments to include VMWare Converter and Platespin
experience

·     Datacenter server migration experience

·     Advanced skill in Windows Server 2003 and 2008 administration and
troubleshooting

·     Advanced skill in RHEL 5.x and 6.x administration and troubleshooting

·     Functional knowledge of PowerShell scripts

·     Intermediate knowledge of SAN technology including zoning, masking
and fabric essentials

·     Intermediate knowledge of NAS technology including NFS and CIFS
technologies

·     Basic knowledge of Client Server Automation

·     Basic knowledge of SQL Server

·     Basic administration skills in IIS

·     Excellent English written and verbal communication skills