2009/12/22 Török Edwin <edwinto...@gmail.com>:
> On 2009-12-22 13:36, Török Edwin wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll ask user to test it, but anyway, here you can see a buildlog on
>>> my 7.2 tinderbox that went fine, and it was built for i386 too...
>>>
>>> http://freebsd1.asmallorange.com//logs/7.2-i386-garga/clamav-devel-20091221.log
>>>

>> LLVM got disabled because you don't have Perl:
>>
>> configure: error: perl is required but was not found, please install it
>> configure: error: ./configure failed for llvm
>>
>> So ClamAV build nojit.c, instead of bytecode2llvm.cpp (where the user had
>> the problem).
>>
>> Does FreeBSD build packages for i386? Debian for example builds for i486
>> AFAIK.
>>

> Meanwhile I found out that minimum CPU for FreeBSD <9.x is i386, and
> i486 for 9.x.
>
> Is there a way to force ClamAV being built as i486 in the clamav port
> itself?

Just one more information, we have llvm available under FreeBSD ports
collection, is it possible to use it instead of embedded one?

Just for curious, why clamav is now using llvm? I meant, an embedded
one? Before it it took less than 2 minutes to build clamav, now it takes
almos 20.

--
Renato Botelho