On 03/01/2010 10:46 PM, Renato Botelho wrote:
> 2010/3/1 Török Edwin <edwinto...@gmail.com>:
>> On 03/01/2010 09:22 PM, Renato Botelho wrote:
>>> Hello one more time,
>>>
>>> I was trying to update clamav-devel port to a more recent snapshot
>>> and I got some segfaults during make test, like you can see here:
>> Which FreeBSD version, and which architecture?
>
> 6.4-RELEASE amd64

I have 6.4 i386 in a VM :(

I just installed gcc42 on it (pkg_add needed some convincing to use
packages-6-stable instead of packages-6.4-release), and llvmunittest_ADT
worked.

I did this:
./configure CXX=g++42 CC=gcc42 --disable-clamav --enable-llvm
cd libclamav/c++
make llvmunittest_ADT
./llvmunittest_ADT

It told me that 92 tests passed.

My guess is that something goes wrong during startup, the ADT test is
really simple and tehre isn't much that can segfault there.

>> Can you get a gdb backtrace for one of these? (when built with debug
>> symbols)
>> Just run gdb ./llvmunittest_ADT
>> (gdb) run
>> (gdb) bt
>
> I don't have a real FreeBSD 6.4 machine around, I was testing it using
> tinderbox [1]

Did you mean to include a link?