2010/3/4 Török Edwin <edwinto...@gmail.com>:
> On 03/04/2010 06:02 PM, Renato Botelho wrote:
>>
>> Without -O2, results changed
>>
>> #10 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>> #11 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>> #12 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>> #13 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>> #14 0x0000000000000001 in ?? ()
>> #15 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
>> #16 0x00007fffffffedf3 in ?? ()
>> #17 0x00007fffffffedfd in ?? ()
>> #18 0x00007fffffffee08 in ?? ()
>
> Sorry that still doesn't tell me what the bug is.
> Can you show me config.log (from libclamav/c++), maybe its linking to a
> wrong library.

Attached

> Could you also post a strace output of the program? (so we see what it
> does prior to crashing)

Sorry, we don't have strace for freebsd amd64, just for i386

> Also try doing this:
> (gdb) breakpoint main
> (gdb) run
> (gdb) next
> (gdb) next
> (gdb) quit

It seems to segfault before main.

testegw# gdb ./llvmunittest_ADT
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd"...
(gdb) break main
Breakpoint 1 at 0x462c39: file
llvm/utils/unittest/UnitTestMain/TestMain.cpp, line 13.
(gdb) run
Starting program:
/home/garga/clamav-devel/work/clamav-devel-20100303/libclamav/c++/llvmunittest_ADT
[New LWP 100101]
[New Thread 0x5dd000 (LWP 100101)]
[New LWP 100101]

[Switching to LWP 100101]
0x00000008006f531d in _pthread_mutex_trylock () from /usr/lib/libthr.so.2
(gdb) next
Single stepping until exit from function _pthread_mutex_trylock,
which has no line number information.

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
The program no longer exists.
(gdb) next
The program is not being run.
(gdb) quit
testegw#

I'm thinking this problem could be related with thread library. I'll
try to link it with libthr instead of libpthread and see what happens.

--
Renato Botelho