From: clamav-devel <clamav-devel-boun...@lists.clamav.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 11:04 AM
To: ClamAV Development <clamav-devel@lists.clamav.net>
Subject: Re: [Clamav-devel] ClamAV 0.102.3 - Can't allocate memory ERROR on
macOS 10.15
Hi Micah,

Thanks. I've uploaded it to clamav.net <http://clamav.net/> as an FP report.

Here are the various hashes to help you find it.

MD5     460cd4f06997a968b1a0ba91ba127984
SHA-1   e35ffaafb6a0548fece874360c56204df2bf1233
SHA-256 1d9dd7f51e21b0f384355de6a5a22d9017ecad0e5adc3c91c24a03b599c54f1d

Thanks
Mark

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml