I thought there was an issue with v1.0 rc2, as a comparison with a previous
installation (0.104.1) on the same machine showed massively increased scan
times. After about an hour of digging and laboriously comparing output from
clamscan --debug, as well as the man pages and clamd.conf, I finally realised
the max file size has increased.

Comments in the clamd.conf file says the default MaxFileSize is now 100MB (up
from 25MB in 0.104.1), and it looks like there's been a corresponding increase
in clamscan as well. Adding `--max-filesize=25M` on the command line brings
scan times back to previous values.

There's no mention of the change to the maximum file size in the man pages for
either clamd clamd.conf or clamscan.

Mark