I was speaking of MailScanner which can be configured to do several
things to spam and virus. You don't need another program to delete
infected files, MailScanner can do that for you. But if you feel
comfortable delivering disinfected attachments you do need another
program than ClamAV. I need timely updates of signatures a lot more than
disinfection which I would never trust anyway.

ClamAV works for us and we have Sophos on the clients if something slips
in. By the way, on the MailScanner mail list Sophos problems seems to
outnumber all the other 14 supported virus scanners combined...

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun