Greetings,

I installed clamav to scan mails from work (I telework and the stupid company
doesn't scan emails for possible viruses) and doing a quick run of clamscan
indeed found one virus.  The problem is we're dealing with a mailfile (mbox) and
I simply cannot afford to delete the whole inbox file; I need clamscan to be
precise as to which e-mail message contains the virus, so that I can simply
delete that specific message. Giving the offending message's Subject line would
be enough to at least locate it. Is this possible and how? Thanks!

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/