On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 at 11:15:27 +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 05:05, Mark wrote:
[...]
> > But so I wanna trade (only) with the developers and I think it's fair.
> You do realize that what you trade with the developers will be available
> to everyone, no?

Well, not exactly. We (the database developers) do _not_ give viruses
to anyone who would want them. It's just too dangerous contents.

Similarly, I'm not convinced to giving viruses to Mark (Rembrandt), at
least not now, when we still have unprocessed submissions from other
sources. Why would we trade when we have other queued samples still?...

I'm expressing now my current personal opinion, maybe other developers
think opposite. We'll see after the new stable version is released and
we will have more time for processing old viruses. Then maybe we will
discuss with Mark about his collection, who knows...

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/   | ones and zeros.