On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> There must be something wrong with amavis.

Is everyone who's having this problem using amavis on FreeBSD?  I know
there have been problems with those zip libraries in the past.

I'm using the p5-Archive-Zip-1.08 port right now.

I also have an external zipper/unzipper (zip-2.3_1) that complains about
the mailformed header, but then successfully unzips the files anyway.

amavis is using the perl zip stuff, but in other cases, it can call
external zip programs (for bzip and such).  If others can confirm that the
problem is with p5-Archive-Zip-1.08 (and not amavis' handling of it), I
will try to get amavis to use the external zipper.  If I have success, of
course I'll post the results here.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator